Alarm Lock is a global leader in access control and exit solutions for use in industries such as retail, healthcare, education, transportation etc. This blog aims to describe the different Alarm Lock Access Control Locks and Alarm Lock Products.
Alarm Lock Access Control LocksAlarm Lock’s product categories include Trilogy access control solutions which provide access through PIN codes and/or HID proximity ID cards and badges. Advanced Trilogy access control solutions can store scheduled events such as automatic locking/unlocking events and keep an audit trail log of door activity made by users, which can be retrieved into a PC and/or printed for record keeping purposes. The Trilogy Networx access control solution allows locks to be setup in a network thereby eliminating door-to-door operations, which are now managed remotely from a server PC. The newly introduced ArchiTech Networx Series takes the technology of Trilogy Networx locks and allows you to pair it with aesthetically appealing trims, readers and finishes to provide an elegant access control solution. The Sirenlock Exit Alarms are UL listed panic alarm deadbolt devices which sound an alarm in case of unauthorized access while providing instant exit in case of emergencies.
Trilogy Access Control SolutionAlarm Lock Trilogy electronic battery operated locks include digital keypad and proximity models with a built-in HID Prox reader. These locks are identified with a long battery life and are programmable at the keypad itself. All data is stored in the lock’s built-in memory. Note: The lock models which come with a keypad are identified with ‘DL’ followed by the model number. The lock models which come with a keypad and proximity reader are identified with ‘PDL’ followed by a model number. The lock models which comes with only a proximity reader are identified with ‘PL’ followed by a model number. The Trilogy Lock models include: Cylindrical Pin Locks: The Pin locks come with a digital keypad and users enter a pin code (generally 3-6 digits) to unlock and open the door. Popular Cylindrical pin lock models include:
- Alarm Lock DL2700 – Is the most basic but extremely popular with up to 100 user codes.
- Alarm Lock DL2700LD – A newly introduced model with a LocDown feature. This model is an extension of Alarm Lock DL2700 and is designed for K12/Campus security. This school security lock comes with a light bar and keyfob which when pressed activates an emergency global lockdown to keep out unauthorized access.
- Alarm Lock DL2800 – Stores 200 user codes and also stores 150 scheduled events and 1000 event audit trail logs.
- Alarm Lock DL3000 – Stores 300 user codes and 1,600 event logs.
- Alarm Lock DL3200 – Is a high capacity lock which stores 2000 user codes, 150 scheduled events and 40,000 event audit trail logs.
- Alarm Lock DL4100 – This digital pin lock with 2000 pin codes, 500 scheduled events and 40,000 audit trail logs also has a privacy feature, in which a button on the inside door, which when pressed activates a lockout mode. The privacy mode when activated, debars access for everyone till such time the mode is deactivated. A multi-status indicator, flashes when the privacy mode is activated.
- Alarm Lock DL5200 – These double sided locks allow you to program user access for one side, or the other side or both sides of the door. The lock stores 100 user codes, which can be programmed from either side of the lock.
- Alarm Lock DL5300 – These double sided locks allow you to program user access for one side of the door, or the other side of the door, or both sides of the door. The Alarm Lock DL5300 stores 2000 user codes, 500 scheduled events and 40,000 audit trail logs. The lock is keypad programmable with a key override feature from the primary side only.
- Alarm Lock PDL3000 – Security lock with 2000 user codes and/or proximity credentials, 150 scheduled events and 40,000 event audit logs. Popular models include the PDL3000IC. The PDL3000K model, an extension of the Alarm Lock PDL3000 lock, logs mechanical key override use.
- Alarm Lock PDL4100 – Allows 2000 pin/prox credentials, 500 scheduled events and 40,000 audit trail logs, and comes with a privacy lockout feature, which can be activated with the push of a button on the inside door, thereby locking out all keypad codes.
- Alarm Lock PDL5300 – These double sided Trilogy locks allow users access for one side of the door, or the other side of the door, or from both sides of the door. The PDL5300 is a keypad with proximity reader lock. Users are assigned either a pin code or a valid prox credential or both. The lock is programmable from either side, which saves time and money.
- Alarm Lock PL3000 – Is a keypad less version of the PDL3000 proximity lock and supports 150 scheduled events and 40,000 event audit trail logs.
- Alarm Lock DL3500CR and Alarm Lock DL3500DB – Stores 300 user codes, 500 scheduled events and 40,000 event audit logs. Alarm Lock DL3500CR has a Classroom function whereas Alarm Lock DL3500DB has a Deadbolt function.
- Alarm Lock DL4500DB – Is a mortise deadbolt lock with 2000 pin codes, 500 scheduled events and 40,000 audit trail logs and also comes equipped with a privacy function, which can be activated with the push of a button on the inside door, thereby locking out all codes.
- Alarm Lock PDL3500CR and Alarm Lock PDL3500DB – This lock with 2000 user codes/prox credentials, 500 scheduled events and 40,000 event audit logs is available with Classroom function (PDL3500CR) and Deadbolt function (PDL3500DB).
- Alarm Lock PL3500CR and Alarm Lock PL3500DB – These locks are 100% proximity only locks, and users gain access only with HID prox cards, prox keyfobs or prox tags. Support up to 2000 users, 500 scheduled events and 40,000 audit trail logs. Comes in both Classroom (PL3500CR) function and Deadbolt (PL3500DB) function.
- Alarm Lock DL1200 – This narrow stile lock comes with an all-metal, vandal resistant 12 button keypad and is suitable for both indoor and outdoor applications. The lock stores up to 100 user codes. Choose from a model with a straight lever, a knob or a thumbturn.
- Alarm Lock DL1300 – Is a narrow stile lock with a vandal-resistant all weather keypad. Supports 2000 user codes, 500 event schedules and 40,000 event audit logs. Choose from a model with a straight lever, a knob, or a thumbturn.
- Alarm Lock PDL1300 – This narrow stile lock has all the features of an Alarm Lock DL1300 with an added proximity reader. Long battery life, fast batch addition of prox ID cards are some of the highlights of this lock. Choose from a model with a straight lever, a knob or a thumbturn.
- Alarm Lock DL1200ET – Keypad model which stores up to 100 user codes.
- Alarm Lock DL1300ET – This keypad lock stores up to 2000 user codes, 500 scheduled events and 40,000 audit trail logs.
- Alarm Lock PDL1300ET – This Alarm Lock model comes with both a keypad and proximity reader. Stores up to 2000 user pin codes and/or proximity credentials, 500 scheduled events and 40,000 audit trail logs.
Trilogy Networx Access Control SolutionsAlarm Lock’s Trilogy Networx Locks can be setup in a network and communicate with a remote server PC, using 802.11 or the Ethernet. By doing so, tasks such as programming user codes and retrieving audit logs can be done from the remote PC. This leads to significant savings in time and money which would otherwise have been required for performing these tasks physically at each lock. The Networx locks and the remote PC communicate with each other using an Alarm Lock bi-directional Gateway module. Each Alarm Lock Gateway supports 63 locks within a range of 900′ (clear) and a Trilogy Networx system of up to 32 Gateways can be set up supporting up to 2000 locks. To increase the range of communication between the Networx lock and the Gateway, Alarm Lock Expander modules are available. Other features of the Trilogy Networx locks include, enabling from the networked PC or from any individual lock, a system wide emergency global lockdown. Individual locks can be programmed to ignore this command. Similarly, a system wide passage mode can be deployed from the networked PC. The Trilogy Networx system is easy to install and does not require an fancy hardware or costly server license to operate. All it requires is a Microsoft Windows based laptop or desktop running the Alarm Lock DL-Windows software, a wired or wireless router and a Gateway module. The Trilogy Networx lock models include: Cylindrical Pin Locks: Alarm Lock Cylindrical Pin locks come with a keypad and users are issued a pin code which they can enter at the keypad to unlock the door. Models include:
- Alarm Lock DL6100 – This lock comes with a keypad and is an easy to install, high performing Grade 1 lock. The DL6100 lock stores up to 5000 user codes, 500 scheduled events and 40,000 event audit logs.
- Alarm Lock PDL6100 – The Alarm Lock PDL6100 stores up to 5000 user codes/proximity ID’s, 500 scheduled events and 40,000 event audit logs.
- Alarm Lock PDL6200 – This lock stores up to 5000 user codes/proximity credentials, and 10,000 audit logs. Apart from performing standard Trilogy Networx tasks, the PDL6200 also gives real time information on door status, whether door is open, close or held, and also gives information on forced door events.
- Alarm Lock DL6500CR – This lock comes with a keypad and users are assigned a pin code which they enter at the keypad to unlock the door. The lock stores up to 5000 user codes, 500 scheduled events and 40,000 event audit logs. Available in Classroom function.
- Alarm Lock PDL6500CR – This lock comes with both a keypad and proximity reader. Stores up to 5000 pin codes/proximity credentials, 500 scheduled events and 40,000 event audit logs. Available in Classroom function.
- Alarm Lock ETDLN – Supports 5000 users with pin code access, 40,000 audit trail logs, compatible with panic devices of most major manufacturers and adaptable to most major manufacturers of standard RIM and IC RIM cylinders.
- Alarm Lock ETPDN – Exit Trim with both a keypad and proximity reader. Supports 5000 users with pin code and proximity credentials, 40000 audit trail logs, compatible with panic devices of most major manufacturers and adaptable to most major manufacturers of standard RIM and IC RIM cylinders.
- Alarm Lock ETPLN – Exit Trim equipped with a proximity reader only. Supports 5000 users with proximity credentials, 4000 audit trail logs, compatible with panic devices of most major manufacturers and adaptable to standard RIM and IC RIM cylinders of most major manufacturers.
Alarm Lock Sirenlock Exit AlarmsThe Alarm Lock Sirenlock Exit Alarms are UL listed Panic deadbolt devices with an alarm. The alarm sounds in case of unauthorized use of the exit doors. During emergencies, these devices permit free and instant egress. Alarm Lock Sirenlock Alarms are available in Clapper plate and full door exit style models and meet or exceed UL, CFM, ADA, NYC housing requirements.
- Sirenlock 250 – This Clapper plate style exit alarm has a changeable 2 minute alarm cutoff or manual reset. The device has a 1″ throw deadbolt. The device is battery operated, with a typical one year life and an audible low battery warning indicator. Available in weatherproof model for outdoor use.
- Sirenlock 260 – This Clapper plate style exit alarm has a changeable 2 minute auto reset or manual reset. The device has a 1″ throw deadbolt, is battery operated with a typical battery life of 1 year and an audible low battery warning indicator.
- Sirenlock 700 – Is a full door style exit alarm with a changeable 2 minute alarm cutoff or manual reset. The exit alarm has a one year battery life typical, or 200 alarm sequences or a constant alarm of 7 hours. Available in weatherproof model for outdoor use.
- Sirenlock 710 – This full door style exit alarm has a changeable 2-minute auto reset or manual reset. The device is battery operated with an audible low battery warning indicator. Non handed installation on single or double doors.
Alarm Lock ArchiTech SolutionAlarm Lock’s ArchiTech Solution mixes the wireless access technology of Alarm Lock Trilogy Networx Locks with aesthetically designed trims, levers and high quality finishes to give elegant and hi-tech access control solutions. The ArchiTech solution offers Cylindrical and Mortise locks for all types of doors and applications including metal and wood doors. Choose from over 300 different types of lock designs, levers and finishes. The ArchiTech locks are high quality, ANSI/BHMA Grade 1 locks and support the latest and the most advanced, multi-technology access credentials including HID prox, magnetic stripe, smart cards, PIV, remote buttons and keyfobs. Other features of the ArchiTech locks include, initiating global lockdown with the press of a remote button, lock, keyfob or from the server (in case of networked locks), easy installation with low maintenance including a long battery life and easy programming. ArchiTech Standalone Access Control Solutions The ArchiTech Standalone Access Control Solution combine the proven Networx technology with attractive, ANSI/BHMA Grade 1 certified, UL listed for 3 hours, durable locksets into one aesthetically designed keyless access control solution, ideal for places including apartments, offices and universities. These standalone locks are available in Mortise and Cylindrical locksets and support 5000 users, 500 scheduled events and 40,000 audit trail logs. The locks have an automatic locking of the deadbolt option, upon exiting. These locks accept a variety of proximity credentials. Choose from over 300 different options of lever, trims and knob designs. ArchiTech Networked Access Control Solutions The ArchiTech Networked Access Control Solution combines Alarm Lock’s advanced, scalable Networx locks with aesthetically designed trims/levers, knobs and high quality finishes. The ArchiTech Networked locks are available in both Cylindrical and Mortise locksets. These high quality, Grade 1 locks are adept for places including commercial offices, schools, dormitories and hospitals etc. These locks support 5000 users, 500 scheduled events and 40000 audit logs, have automatic deadlock locking capability upon exit and accept the latest and most advanced proximity credentials. The ArchiTech Networked lock have a secure network. These locks run using Alarm Lock’s free Windows based software and either an 802.11 or an Ethernet network. Now perform tasks such as access code changes, retrieving audit logs and scheduling routines remotely without having to go to each door and save time, money and labor. ArchiTech Enterprise Access Control Solutions Alarm Lock ArchiTech Enterprise Access Control locks are advanced, wireless, keyless access control solutions which are available in aesthetically appealing designer style trims, levers and finishes and can be integrated with an enterprise software platform such as Continental Access CA4K or Lenel OnGuard. This enterprise wide access control solution is ideal for simplifying security administration and can be scaled to thousands of doors within a campus, or many remote locations all over the world. The ArchiTech Enterprise Access Control solution is a cost effective solution comprising of durable Grade 1 locks and accepts many advanced multi card/ID technologies.
Alarm Lock AccessoriesAlarm Lock Accessories include products that allow you to fully utilize/harness the capabilities of Alarm Lock products. Major accessories include: Trilogy Accessories
- Alarm Lock AL-IR1 Infrared Printer – Handheld printer ideal for printing event logs and user codes at the lock itself.
- Alarm Lock AL-DTM-III Data Transfer Module – Now transfer program data from PC to the lock or transfer audit trail data from the lock to the PC with the AL-DTMIII Data Transfer Module. Can carry data for up to 200 locks.
- Alarm Lock AL-PRE Prox Reader/Enroller – With this accessory, enable instant enrolment of prox cards into the Alarm Lock DL-Windows software. Enrolling is as simple as tapping the prox card/fob on the faceplate.
- Alarm Lock DL-Windows Software – This Microsoft Windows based software is used for many purposes including, programming the AL-DTMIII to program multiple locks, programming a lock from a PC or laptop, receiving audit trail logs from a lock, and creating users and schedules.
- Alarm Lock PCI2 Interface Cable – Connects a lock with laptop to transfer data.
- Alarm Lock AL-IM2-80211 Generation 2 Gateway – Provides an interface between an Alarm Lock Networx lock and the networked PC. Facilitates bi-directional communication between the two through a hard-wired Ethernet and wireless 802.11.
- Alarm Lock AL-IME2 Generation 2 Gateway – Allows an Alarm Lock Networx lock and the networked PC to communicate with each other. Facilitates bi-directional communication between the two through a hardwired Ethernet connection.
- Alarm Lock AL-IME2-POE Generation 2 Gateway – This hardwired Gateway module interfaces Networx locks with a PC network with hardwire Power-Over-Ethernet.
- Alarm Lock AL-IME2-EXP Expander Module – Extends the coverage area of an Alarm Lock Generation 2 Gateway so that the Alarm Lock Networx locks can be placed at greater distances. Typically expands coverage area by 100 ft.
- Alarm Lock AL-IME2-PIE Plug-in Expander Module – Extends the coverage area of an Alarm Lock Generation 2 Gateway. Alarm Lock Networx locks can now be placed at greater distances. Extends coverage area by about 100 ft. To use, simply plug the device into a standard AC outlet.